Semper Fi Fund Community Athletes Campaign
Welcome to the Semper Fi Fund
Community Athletes Campaign!
"Support Through Sport"
Providing much needed support, the Community Semper Fi Team consists of compassionate people who take the time and initiative to compete in athletic events (marathons, triathlons, softball games, baseball games, football games, motorsports, golfing, biking, climbing... any athletic event) while supporting the Semper Fi Fund (SFF). Community Athletes pledge to raise funds and awareness for SFF with their donations going towards helping our injured and critically ill service members and their families.
When you choose a goal in fundraising, you could be helping to provide:
Hand Controls in their vehicle (approx. $2,000)
Building a ramp into their home (approx. $10,000)
Essential bathroom modifications (approx. $25,000)
Electronic devices to assist with TBI, PTS or Visual impairments (range $500-2,000)
or Adaptive sport equipment (approx. $2,000-5,000).
The Semper Fi Fund realizes the time and energy it takes to fundraise and participate in your upcoming event. We don’t believe in leaving you to start from scratch in your call to action, please check out our Community Athletes Kit for some great templates, tips, suggestions, and enjoy our great Benefits of being a Community Athlete:
- Reaching the Fundraiser Tier by raising $100 and receive a SFF DriFit Shirt
- Reaching the Supporter Tier by raising $500 and receive a SFF Cinch Sac Towel or Headband
- Reaching the Sponsor Tier by raising $1,000 and receive a SFF Nike Hat or Camelbak Water Bottle
- Reaching the Dedicated Tier by raising $2,500 and receive a SFF Pocket Jacket or Longsleeved Shirt
- Reaching the Committed Tier by raising $5,000 and receive SFF Gym Bag
- Reaching the Devoted Tier by raising over $10,000 and receive a SFF Nike Tech Jacket or Zip Up Hooded Sweatshirt
*If participating in aTriathlon or Biking Event, please contact Corey Petersen for a modified version of the tier's gifts of $350 receive a SFF Triathlon Kit or $250 receive a SFF Biking Top and $500 receive SFF Biking Shorts.
*Please note:This campaign is for setting up your online fundraising page only. You must register for your sports event on your own.
Join your fellow Community Athletes at https://www.facebook.com/groups/562143307141552/. Get fundraising tips, read hero success stories, learn about upcoming races, chat it up and cheer each other on! It truly is a community!